Scientists say it’s not too late to reduce greenhouse gas emissions to save the polar bear's sea ice habitat—and you and your students can do your part.
Our community action toolkits are perfect for student projects:
- Thermostat Community Action Toolkit
- Power Down Community Action Toolkit
- No Idling Community Action Toolkit
- Pedal for Polar Bears Community Action Toolkit
Another great way to get involved is through our Project Polar Bear Contest. Your students will benefit from team work and a sense of community involvement.
And, finally, you can share the following infographics with your class to let them see how individuals actions add up:
- Driving less and driving smart - transportation infographic
- Using less energy while living well - home energy use infographic
- Minor adjustments with major savings - home heating and cooling infographic