All about polar bears! From PowerPoints to mini posters, pictures, videos, and action toolkits, we've pulled together a variety of materials for classroom use.
- All About Polar Bears. For K-4
- All About Polar Bears. For middle school and up
- Polar Bears in a Warming World. For middle school and up
- Polar Bears in a Warming World. German version
- Bear Tracker. For middle school and up
Taking Action in Your Community
- Thermostat Challenge Toolkit
- Power Down Challenge Toolkit
- No Idling Challenge Toolkit
- Project Polar Bear Contest
- Save Our Sea Ice!
Mini Poster Handouts
Mini Poster Handouts - En Français
- Classroom Mini Poster. Tout sur les Bébés Ours
- Music Videos. "The Polar Bear Song" and "What if it all Means Something?"
- Polar Bear Videos. Short videos on polar bears, from mothers and cubs to fur and behavior
- Tundra Connections Archived Webcasts. Broadcasts from the tundra with leading polar bear scientists, climate experts, and educators
- In Their Own Words. Interviews with two key polar bear scientists, Dr. Ian Stirling and Dr. Andrew Derocher, about polar bears and climate change
- Phantom Power Hunt. Search for electronic devices sucking up "vampire energy"
- Polar Bear Trek Board Game. Follow polar bears through the year as they hunt for seals
Polar Bear Facts
- Bear Essentials. Everything you want to know about polar bears, from size to status to myths and misconceptions
- Polar Bear FAQ.The most-asked questions about polar bears
- Suggested Reading List. For elementary students
Polar Bear & Climate Change Extras
Climate Literacy Principles. Handbook, published by NOAA/U.S. Climate Change Science Program, explains the science of climate change in easy to understand terms. For all ages.
PBI News. Updates, photos, and news about polar bears, climate change, and the Arctic.