You can help make this the BIGGEST Polar Bear Day yet by creating a polar bear blizzard on social media. Save the images above and below and share them on your social networks—or create your own.
Cover and Profile Pics
Become a polar bear for a day by adding the cover and profile picture (below) to your page.
Use one of the photos (above or below) to post on your favorite sites. You could include text like this:
- It’s International Polar Bear Day! Take the #ThermostatChallenge & enjoy #Hygge for polar bears: http://bit.ly/polarbearday
- It’s International Polar Bear Day! Sign the petition to urge a fair price on carbon: http://bit.ly/1EQkmhJ
- #PolarBearDay is Feb. 27! Take the #ThermostatChallenge for @polarbears: bit.ly/polarbearday
- It’s #PolarBearDay! Enjoy #Hygge to help @PolarBears: bit.ly/polarbearday
- It’s #PolarBearDay! Urge a fair price on carbon: http://bit.ly/1EQkmhJ
Use #PolarBearDay, #ThermostatChallenge, and #Hygge. On Instagram, add #saveourseaice for inclusion in our website gallery.
Show Your Polar Bear Spirit!
On #PolarBearDay, share a photo of yourself taking the #ThermostatChallenge and enjoying #Hygge afor polar bears. (Not cold where you live? Share an image of yourself weather-stripping your doors or saving energy another way.)
Ready to Do More?
- Visit our SOS! Community Page page to commit to additional energy-saving actions.